Kaitlyn & Devin planned the most beautiful summer wedding at one of the most gorgeous venues around – the Omni Homestead! If you haven’t been there, it’s worth the trip! The resort is just stunning and every single detail these two planned for their destination wedding was just perfect. The color scheme (I’m a sucker for those green jackets and floral dresses!), the florals, the giant balloons for the ring bearers – just beautiful. Kaitlyn had her her grandmother’s veil re-created for her and I was just obsessed! It was beyond beautiful and paired perfectly with her linen wedding dress (with pockets!) From the first look with dad to the confetti exit – this day is one for the books!
Kaitlyn & Devin are one of the most fun couples! They are full of joy and it seriously just radiates from each of them. Together they have such a deep connection and it makes everyone around them smile.
Thank you two for choosing us to capture your wedding – it was so much fun!
- Venue: The Omni Homestead
- Photographer: Kaytlin Lane Photography
- Florist: Caroline LaRocca
- Caterer: The Omni Homestead
- Dress: Elizabeth Dye (Portland, OR) purchased from The Sentimentalist in Atlanta, Ga
- Hair/Makeup: Jeanne Cusick
- Second Shooter: Liz McNeil